503 Maxey Rd.
Houston, TX 77013
Our Dentist in 77013 Focuses On Your Dental Needs.
Trinity Dental Centers on Maxey Road.
We are located in northwestern Maverick County, on the corner of Maxey Road and Woodforest Road, across the street from Walgreens.
Dentist in 77013 – Maxey Road
Our Dentist in Normandy delivers quality dental care with the help of highly experienced dental care staff and innovative technologies.
Our dentistry staff provides a comprehensive range of dental care services with your comfort in mind. From the moment you and your family walk in for the first dental exam to treating an emergency dental concern, we are ready and willing to bat for your oral health.
Dental Care in 77013 – Maxey Road
Whether your family needs to schedule their dental exam or come in for an emergency dental concern, our dental care staff is with you every step of the way. From a mild toothache case to the most complicated root canal procedure, our dental team provides you and your family with the highest level of care, attention, and concern.
Financing Options Available
We believe that every patient should have accessible oral healthcare, and at Trinity Dental Centers in 77013, we work with you to ensure affordable pricing. At Trinity Dental Centers, we provide payment planning options such as Care Credit and the iSmile Discount Plan. We also accept cash, all major credit cards, debit cards, and most insurance options excluding traditional Medicaid for adults, United Healthcare HMO, and United Concordia HMO.
Dental Services in 77013 – Maxey Road Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Normandy: Biannual, routine teeth cleanings and exams are essential to maintaining good oral health and for removing food buildup in the places your floss and toothbrush can’t reach.
- Pediatric Dentistry in Normandy: Our dentist and staff are here to help your little ones learn proper brushing and flossing techniques in addition to offering restorative treatment when needed. We treat every little smile with the kindness and comfort they deserve!
- Emergency Dentistry in Normandy: If you are suffering from tooth pain and need of an emergency dentist, please contact Trinity Dental Centers immediately. We will get you in as soon as possible to diagnose and begin treatment so you can be back to a comfortable and healthy smile.
- Dentures in Normandy: Dentures are a common and cost-friendly way to replace your natural teeth. Call or go online to schedule a free consultation to learn more.
- Dental Implants in Normandy: Implants are permanent metal posts or frames that are inserted into your jawbone to act as an anchor which will become a part of your jaw and securely hold prosthetic teeth. Implants are a preferred alternative to traditional dentures.
- Teeth Whitening in Normandy: Whether you select our in-office treatments or at-home kits our whitening options are sure to remove stains and discoloration; providing you with a healthy and beautifully whiter smile.
Meet Our Dentist
Dr. Richard Lam was born and raised in Houston, Texas. He attended Texas A&M University where he obtained a B.A. in Biology, minor in Business and graduated Magna Cum Laude. He went on to complete his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at University of Texas School of Dentistry at Houston and was a recipient of the Omicron Kappa Upsilon scholarship, a National Dental Honor Society. Dr. Lam is also member of the American Dental Association and the Texas Dental Association.
Dr. Lam’s philosophy is to provide quality dental care and treat others as if treating his own family. He also loves to give back to the community by providing oral screenings at health fairs and helping the underserved through mission trips. In his free time, Dr. Lam likes to work out at the gym, play basketball, try out new restaurants, and travel to new places with his wife.