14215 FM 2920 Suite 103
Tomball, TX 77375
Dentist in Tomball Prioritizes Patient Care. Trinity Dental Centers Tomball.
We are located 30 miles north of Houston on 14215 FM, in the Academy Shopping Center, right next to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Dentist in Tomball
Our dentist in Tomball believes that every patient deserves excellent oral health care in a timely, effective, and affordable manner. Patients are our highest priority, and we provide you with the proper education, treatment, and preventative care that you and your family deserve. We present a comprehensive range of dental care services in a comfortable, informative, and affordable manner.
Dental Care in Tomball
Proper dental care ensures good oral hygiene, and we encourage our patients to come in biannually for dental exams and cleaning. Our general dentistry practice is equipped with a dental staff that is ready to help patients of all ages maintain their beautiful and healthy smiles for life. Every time you and your family visit Trinity Dental Centers, you will meet with our highly experienced dentist who will help develop a customized dental care plan based on your exact oral health requirements.
Meet our Dentist
Dr. Johnny D. Trinh graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He attended and graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Trinh believes in giving back to the community and often participates in medical and dental mission trips. In his spare time, Dr. Trinh enjoys spending quality time with his family and friends. He also enjoys playing basketball and tennis.
Dental Services in Tomball Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Tomball: Routine dental exams and teeth cleanings can help catch small issues before they turn into bigger, more costly problems. Schedule your six month check up today.
- Teeth Whitening in Tomball: Our dental experts are here to help you achieve the brightest smile in whatever way works best for you. There are two options that we offer for teeth whitening: in-office and at-home kits. Select whichever option best suits your schedule and enjoy amazing and long lasting results.
- Pediatric Dentistry in Tomball: At Trinity Dental Centers we work to keep your child’s teeth healthy by utilizing preventative measures, cleanings to remove plaque buildup and food debris, and treatments when required.
- Emergency Dentistry in Tomball: Even if you are not a current patient our dental team is ready and willing to help you during your dental emergency. Please contact us immediately to make a same day or next day appointment.
- Dentures in Tomball: We create customized full and partial dentures that are comfortable, affordable, and make it possible for you to feel great about your smile again.
- Dental Implants in Tomball: Implants are an excellent denture alternative for missing teeth. Over time, your gums and jawbone will integrate with the implant, producing a more natural look than dentures or bridges, which can cause gums to recede. Call us to schedule your free consultation.
Financing Options at Trinity Dental Centers Tomball
We offer you a wide range of dentistry services at a reasonable price. At Trinity Dental, we will work with you to ensure you have accessibility to the highest quality of dentistry by offering the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit. We also accept cash, all major credit cards, debit cards, most HMO, PPO, Medicare, and Medicaid insurances, excluding traditional Medicare or Medicaid for adults.