106 Truly Plaza
Cleveland, TX 77327
Our Dentist in Cleveland Ensures High-Quality Care.
Trinity Dental Centers Cleveland.
We are located in the Houston-The Woodlands-Sugar Land area in Liberty County. We are in Truly Plaza, next to HEB.
Dentist in Cleveland
Our Dentist in ClevelandHere at Trinity Dental Centers Cleveland, we treat every patient like a VIP—Very Important Patient.
Our dentist in Cleveland provides general dentistry services, and a wide variety of treatments for you and your family. We offer a comprehensive range of dental care services in a welcoming, family-friendly environment. We are ready to help you care for your smile.
Our dental care team use cutting-edge technology to create and maintain the perfect, healthy, smile of your dreams and are highly knowledgeable, caring, and experienced. With dentistry at Trinity Dental Centers Cleveland, we ensure your comfort, oral health, and dazzling smile.
Dental Care in Cleveland
We are committed to treating every patient with the utmost compassion and respect. We believe in giving affordable, comprehensive and proficient dental care services that address all care needs in an honest, caring atmosphere for you and your family.
We encourage you and your family to visit us for routine dental exams and cleanings biannually. Maintaining excellent oral health means doing your part and allowing us to do ours—so visit us today to get on track for a happy and healthy smile!
Dental Services in Cleveland Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Cleveland: We recommend all of our patients visit us biannually for dental exams and cleanings to ensure good oral hygiene and health. Your dentist or hygienist will remove tartar over and under your gum line to prevent gum disease. Biannual comprehensive exams will help ensure your smile is always in tip-top shape.
- Emergency Dentistry in Cleveland: Whether your dental emergency involves a minor toothache or knocked out teeth, we are ready and eager to help you restore your smile back to its healthy state! Please call us right away if you are experiencing a dental emergency. We offer same day and next day emergency appointments.
- Pediatric Dentistry in Cleveland: Our pediatric dental care includes preventative care, education on proper brushing and flossing techniques, and restorative care for your little smiles. Let us help you introduce your little one to the dentist by scheduling their first appointment today.
- Dentures in Cleveland: Full and partial denture options are available to help restore your smile whether you’re missing one tooth or a full mouthful of teeth. We create custom dentures just for you. Call to schedule an appointment to learn more.
- Dental Implants in Cleveland: Implants are the perfect solution for missing teeth. Implants provide a better functioning, more comfortable and natural looking replacement. Schedule a free consultation with one of our dentists to discover your implant options.
- Teeth Whitening in Cleveland: We offer at-home and in-office whitening treatments to ensure you can achieve a white and bright smile on your schedule. Professional grade treatments offer better, longer lasting results than over-the-counter options.
Financing Options Available
At Trinity Dental Centers, we believe that every patient has the right to afford the treatment they need to maintain excellent oral health. We are committed to your comfort, and our dental team’s approach to providing you with affordable dental exams, diagnoses, and treatments show that.
We accept cash, major credit cards, debit cards, most HMO, PPO, Medicare, and Medicaid insurances. Additional payment options include the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit.
Meet Our Cleveland Dentist
Dr. CJ Yei was born in Taiwan, but grew up in League City, Texas. He attended Texas A&M University at College Station where he received his Bachelor of Science degree in Biology and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery at University of Texas Health Science Center in San Antonio.
During his dental school years, he volunteered at a geriatric clinic where he performed numerous cases of pre-prosthetic surgeries in preparation for partials and dentures. He also volunteered at community clinics all over San Antonio and South Texas.
After graduation, he was trained by three board-certified pediatric dentists for 2 years and is very competent in pediatric, adult and general dentistry, as well as surgical procedures. In his downtime, Dr. Yei enjoys weight lifting, running, traveling, and spending time with his friends and family.