1601 59 N Loop Suite 400
Livingston, TX 77351
Our Dentist in Livingston Treats All Ages. Trinity Dental Centers Livingston.
We are located 75 miles north of Houston in Polk County on the feeder road for Highway 59, next to CHI St. Luke’s Health.
Dentist in Livingston
Our dentist in Livingston is ready to clean and treat your smile with high doses of care and expertise. Our dentistry staff provides you with the resources you need to achieve the healthiest and brightest smile possible, at a price that’s right for you.
We provide dental care for patients of all ages, from babies to grandparents. Providing you with high-quality and affordable dental care is our main goal, and we encourage you to set an appointment for your whole family
Dental Care in Livingston
A proper oral hygiene routine is important to establish because it helps prevent tooth decay and gum disease. Poor habits can lead to many oral health concerns, including periodontitis and cardiovascular disease. We recommend visiting our dental clinic for your routine exam and teeth cleaning twice a year.
At Trinity Dental Centers Livingston, our general dentistry practice includes the prevention and remedy of many oral health concerns. At your dentist appointment, you will meet with our highly trained and caring dentist who will help develop a personalized care plan based on your specific dental care needs.
Financing Options at Trinity Dental Centers Livingston
Let us help you get the oral health care you need at the pricing best for you. Our dental care team believes that every patient deserves a happy and healthy smile, which is why we offer the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit. Additionally, we accept cash, all major credit cards, debit cards, and most insurance options excluding traditional Medicaid for adults, United Healthcare HMO, and United Concordia HMO.
Dental Services in Livingston Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Livingston: We recommend that you and your family come in for routine dental cleanings twice a year so that we can clean up the small places your brush can’t reach. At Trinity Dental Centers, we find that along with cleanings; regular dental exams can provide good oral health through preventative measures and treatment!
- Pediatric Dentistry in Livingston: Trinity Dental Center staff are trained and experienced in children’s dentistry. We have found that as your child’s smile grows and develops over the years, it is imperative to watch out for any potential issues. We can help with corrective treatment at the earliest possible stages, preserving your child’s well-being and confidence.
- Emergency Dentistry in Livingston: We offer same day and next day emergency appointments because we want to get you fixed up, feeling better, and on your way as quickly as possible.
- Dentures in Livingston: We offer both full and partial dentures which are precisely customized to fit your mouth in order to help you improve your appearance and smile.
- Dental Implants Livingston: Whether you require a single implant or an entire mouthful of teeth replaced, Trinity Dental Centers staff provides you with the result that is both beautiful and functional.
- Teeth Whitening in Livingston: We offer both at-home whitening kits and quick in-office treatments to get your smile brighter and whiter in a fast, effective, and safe way.
Meet our Doctor
Dr. Carolina Haddad is a native Texan, born and raised in Houston. She completed her Doctorate of Dental Surgery from the University of Texas Dental Branch at Houston where she was honored with the Award for Student Excellence in Prosthodontics.
Dr. Haddad has a passion for serving those less fortunate. She has gone on mission trips to multiple rural areas in Guatemala. Also, she has helped her husband co-found and organize the Swing Fore A Smile charity golf tournament to raise money for underprivileged children in need of cleft lip & palate surgeries.
Dedicated to providing her patients with the best care available, Dr. Haddad continually advances her practice of dentistry through continuing education courses. She is certified in sedation dentistry to provide her patients with a safe and comfortable experience. Dr. Haddad has received extensive training in orthodontics, cosmetic dentistry, and implant surgery, which has helped her receive prestigious fellowships in the Academy of General Dentistry as well as the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
The most rewarding part of her career is helping others achieve healthy and beautiful smiles that improve their quality of life. Her friendly enthusiasm makes for a pleasant visit to the dentist!