9417 Mesa Rd. Suite A
Houston, TX 77028
Our Dentist in Homestead Improves Oral Health.
Trinity Dental Centers Homestead.
We are located in the East Little York Neighborhood, right off of Mesa Drive, next to Fiesta and the 99-Cent Store.
Dentist in Homestead
Our dentist in Homestead wants to see you and your family. When you visit our dental care practice, you will soon realize that our dentist is not the only person in the office with a passion for helping people. Our dentistry team is made up of individuals who put outstanding patient care at the top of their priority list. We guarantee exceptional oral health care for you and your family.
Dental Care in Homestead
Proper oral hygiene is necessary for maintaining your oral health and overall wellbeing. The dentists at Homestead provide you and your family with a wide variety of dental care services, including routine dental exams and cleanings. We also believe in the power of education and that means making sure that you and your family are aware of proper brushing and flossing techniques to keep your smiles shining and healthy!
Financing Options at Trinity Dental Centers Homestead
We are committed to providing the highest level of dental care possible in an accessible manner for every patient that walks through our doors.
At Trinity Dental Centers, this means offering you the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit. Moreover, we accept DMO plans, HMO, PPO, Medicare, and Medicaid insurance. We also accept cash, all major credit cards, and debit cards. Every patient has the right to a beautiful and healthy smile. Call us today to discuss your payment options.
Dental Services in Homestead Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Homestead: We recommend coming in twice a year for dental exams and cleanings to check the status of your mouth. This preventative treatment helps to maintain good oral health.
- Dentures in Homestead: Our dentures are a customized, comfortable, and natural looking; they are a great option when your teeth are missing.
- Dental Implants in Homestead: Whether you dislike dentures or are looking for an alternative look no further than dental implants. Implants are a lifelong replacement solution for missing teeth; from one missing tooth to an entire mouthful.
- Teeth Whitening in Homestead: We offer two professional whitening systems; both in-office sessions and at-home kits that deliver fast and effective results for a more brilliant and whiter smile!
- Pediatric Dentistry in Homestead: We care for your child’s smile for their whole lifetime; from their first tooth to their adult visits. Start your child’s oral health care routine now; schedule their first visit today.
- Emergency Dentistry in Homestead: At Trinity Dental Centers we handle all sorts of dental emergencies for all ages. No matter what issue you may be experiencing please call us right away. We will be happy to get you in the same day to resolve your concerns.
Meet our Doctor
Dr. Tran received his degree from New York University and is a member of the American Dental Association. After graduation, he returned home to Dallas to pursue his career in dentistry. In 2016, he joined our Trinity Dental family.
Dr. Tran believes the responsibility of a dentist is to educate and guide patients so they can make their own decisions on oral health care. In all aspects of patient care, Dr. Tran is attentive to detail and has an innate sense of aesthetics and artistry that he brings to each procedure.
Patients often describe Dr. Tran as gentle, exceptional, and patient. His highest priority is to provide the most advanced dental care in a comfortable and pleasant atmosphere. He is diligent in staying current in providing leading dental care procedures while employing state-of-the-art technology, supplies, and equipment.