★ Come Work With an Amazing Team!
★ Up to $50 Per Hour
★ Bonus Opportunities!
★ Vacation & Holiday Pay
Fill out the form below to apply for this position
- Associate (Required)
- Registered Dental Hygienist License (Required)
- US work authorization (Preferred)
Full Job Description
Looking for a great place to work? Come work for us and BUILD your own hygiene program.
You will make more $$MONEY$$ with us than ANY WHERE else!
***Ask about our bonus structure***
We are looking for a Dental Hygienist to help treat patients and promote good oral health practices. We’re seeking candidates who are looking for a career, not just a job. We offer an excellent opportunity to grow with a wonderful team. What do Dental Hygienists do? Dental Hygienist duties revolve around conducting initial patient screenings, cleaning teeth (e.g. removing plaque) and advising patients on oral health and preventative care. You’ll help dentists decide treatments for teeth or gum diseases and handle dental emergencies.
As a Dental Hygienist, you should be reliable and able to build trust with patients of all ages. You should have deep knowledge of relevant health and safety rules and a good eye for oral diseases and anomalies. If you have a steady hand and great bedside manner, we’d like to meet you.
- Ensure patients feel as comfortable as possible before their examination
- Sterilize dental instruments properly
- Conduct initial mouth screenings and check oral health history
- Identify conditions like gingivitis, caries or periodontitis
- Clean and help protect patients’ teeth (e.g. remove plaque or apply fluoride)
- Educate patients of all ages on proper teeth care (by demonstrating for example: good brushing techniques)
- Give instructions to patients after hygiene care
- Take X-rays or dental impressions as needed
- Assist dentists with selecting appropriate treatments for various diseases (including oral cancer)
- Maintain documentation and charts on each patient
- Proven experience as Dental Hygienist or similar role
- Experience in preparing and maintaining dental equipment
- Outstanding communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- Stamina to meet the physical demands of the job
- Dental Hygiene certification
- Valid license to practice
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday