14215 FM 2920 Suite 103
Tomball, TX 77375
Dentist in Tomball Prioritizes Patient Care.
Trinity Dental Centers Tomball.
We are located 30 miles north of Houston on 14215 FM, in the Academy Shopping Center, right next to Buffalo Wild Wings.
Dentist in Tomball
Our dentist in Tomball believes that every patient deserves excellent oral health care in a timely, effective, and affordable manner. Patients are our highest priority, and we provide you with the proper education, treatment, and preventative care that you and your family deserve. We present a comprehensive range of dental care services in a comfortable, informative, and affordable manner.
Dental Care in Tomball
Proper dental care ensures good oral hygiene, and we encourage our patients to come in biannually for dental exams and cleaning. Our general dentistry practice is equipped with a dental staff that is ready to help patients of all ages maintain their beautiful and healthy smiles for life. Every time you and your family visit Trinity Dental Centers, you will meet with our highly experienced dentist who will help develop a customized dental care plan based on your exact oral health requirements.
Meet our Dentist
Dr. Johnny D. Trinh graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of Houston with a Bachelor of Science degree in biology. He attended and graduated from The University of Texas Health Science Center Dental School in San Antonio, Texas.
Dr. Trinh believes in giving back to the community and often participates in medical and dental mission trips. In his spare time, Dr. Trinh enjoys spending quality time with his family and friends. He also enjoys playing basketball and tennis.
A Few of the Services We Provide Are:
- Routine dental exams and teeth cleanings, which can help catch small issues before they turn into bigger, more costly problems.
- Teeth whitening, to deliver the brightest smile in whatever way works best for you. There are two options we offer for teeth whitening: in-office and in-home.
- Periodontal treatment, which we offer in both non-surgical and surgical treatment options, depending on the extent of your case. Our periodontal treatment helps restore your gums to their healthy state!
- Children’s Dentistry, to keep your child’s teeth healthy by utilizing preventative measures, cleanings to remove plaque buildup and food debris, and treatments when required.
- Sedation Dentistry, through the options of nitrous oxide and oral sedation as effective relaxation methods to calm nervousness or fear about an impending dental visit or procedure.
Financing Options at Trinity Dental Centers Tomball
We offer you a wide range of dentistry services at a reasonable price. At Trinity Dental, we will work with you to ensure you have accessibility to the highest quality of dentistry by offering the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit. We also accept cash, all major credit cards, debit cards, most HMO, PPO, Medicare, and Medicaid insurances, excluding traditional Medicare or Medicaid for adults.