1919 Taylor St. #3A
Houston, TX 77007
Our Dentist in Sawyer Heights Provides World-Class Treatments.
Trinity Dental Centers Sawyer Heights.
We are located directly northwest of Downtown Houston, on Taylor Street, next to AT&T and Staples.
Dentist in Sawyer Heights
Our Dentist in Sawyer Heights believes good oral hygiene and health are a right for every person. At Trinity Dental, we care for every patient that walks through our doors. That is why we strive to bring you world-class dental care in a warm and welcoming environment. Our dentistry team serves all your oral health needs through a variety of dental care services.
Whether you have a minor toothache or require a complicated root canal procedure, we have the tools and dental staff needed to get the job done in a timely, effective, and affordable manner.
Dental Care in Sawyer Heights
Our dental care staff includes an endodontist, pediatric dentist, and an oral surgeon. If you have tooth pain, an injured a tooth, sensitivity to hot and/ or cold temperatures, or have swelling around your teeth, gums, or face, make an appointment with our Sawyer Heights endodontist today!
We also focus on preventative pediatric care that will help your child maintain a healthy smile for a lifetime. Make Sawyer Heights your child’s dental home today to ensure your family receives the proper dental cleanings they need, in addition to learning correct brushing and flossing techniques.
Our oral surgeon continuously takes advanced training in multiple aspects of oral surgery including dental implants, wisdom teeth, and bone grafting to help restore your smile.
Dental Services in Sawyer Heights Include:
- Dental Exams and Cleanings in Sawyer Heights: Regular dental exams, cleanings, and a careful inspection of your mouth ensure removal of plaque buildup and help you maintain a healthy smile.
- Pediatric Dentistry in Sawyer Heights: We recommend that children visit a dentist by their first or second birthday. It is important that your child’s new teeth receive the best dental care and benefit from proper oral hygiene habits right from the beginning. Call us to make your child’s first visit.
- Emergency Dentistry in Sawyer Heights: Our staff has found that the most common reasons patients require an emergency dentist is due to dental trauma or toothaches. In order to get you feeling better as quickly as possible in times of dental emergencies, we offer same day and next day emergency appointments.
- Dentures in Sawyer Heights: Trinity Dental Centers offers both partial and full dentures that are removable, so sleeping and practicing oral hygiene are manageable and comfortable.
- Dental Implants in Sawyer Heights: Implants look, feel, and function just like your natural teeth. Plus, the implants will not affect any other teeth or deteriorate your jawbone.
- Teeth Whitening in Sawyer Heights: Our in-office treatments or at-home kits are the safest and most effective way to brighten your smile. Professional treatments are clinically proven to provide better, longer lasting results than over-the-counter options available at retail stores.
Financing Options Available
At Trinity Dental Centers Sawyer Heights, we believe accessible oral healthcare is a must for every person. Our dental care team is ready to help you plan out payments to ensure you and your family receive treatment, no matter the cost. This is why we offer the iSmile Discount Plan and Care Credit. We also accept cash, all major credit cards, debit cards, most PPO, HMO, Medicaid, and Medicare insurances.